INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This information text on the Protection of the Personal Data is related to the processing of the personnal data of the users (“User” or “Users”) of Softalive Bilişim Hizmetleri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Ommasign” or “Company”) pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (“Law”) by Ommasign in its capacity of data controller within the scope of the Law in accordance with the following principles.
1. Personal Data Processed by Ommasign
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person has been defined as personal data (“Personal Data”) by the Law and accordingly, the Personal Data which are processed are as follows.
Identity Data: Name, Surname
Communication Data: Mobile Phone, e-mail address
Content Data: Any content which may be considered as Personal Data updated on the panel
Other Data: IP address
2. Methods of Personal Data Processing and Legal Grounds
Personal Data of the Users are collected through automatic means via subscribing to the Ommasign website which is accessed by more than one person in order to gain access to the panel which Ommasign provides services and via uploading content to the Ommasign system and processed in order Ommasign to fulfill its legal obligations and for the legitimate interests of Ommasign provided it does not harm fundamental rights and freedom of the Users and shall be preserved until required by the legislation to preserve Personal Data and necessary for the purpose of processing.
3. Purpose of Processing of Personal Data
Personal Data of the Users are processed for the following non-exhaustive purposes:
- Identity Data and Content Data of the Users to the are processed for Ommasign to fulfill its legal obligations to
- Enable Users to access Ommasign system to show contents on the electronic screens within the scope of fulfillment of service agreements which Ommasign is a party to
- Communication Data and Other Data of the Users are processed within the scope of legitimate interests of Ommasign to
- Provide website protection and transaction security;
- be able to notify Users in due time in the occurrence of any change in the website and the panel and system maintenance, and to be able to respond to the questions asked by the Users in due time.
4. Transfer of Personal Data Within The Country or Abroad
Personal Data of the Users may be transferred within the Country in order Ommasign to fulfill its legal obligations.
Personal Data of the Users are transferred within the Country for the following purpose: 4
- To fulfill legal obligations required by the legislation including but not limited to the Law of the Criminal Procedures:
o Upon request by the court to fulfill court decisions.
Personal Data of the Users are not transferred to the third persons abroad by Ommasign.
5. Users’ Rights
Within the scope of the Law, User is entitled to
- Learn whether the Company processed his/her Personal Data or nor, if processed, request related information;
- Learn the purpose of his/her Personal Data processing and whether they are properly used or not;
- Learn whether his/her Personal Data is transferred within the Country and abroad, and to whom they are transferred
- Request from the Company to rectify his/her incorrect and incomplete Personal Data and to inform third parties to whom his/her Personal Data are or have been transferred.
- Request to delete or destruct his/her Personal Data within the conditions specified in the Article 7 of the Law and within his scope, notify third parties to whom his/her Personal Data are transferred of such request.
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of his/her Personal Data exclusively through automated systems;
- Request compensation for the damages in case User incurs damages due to unlawful processing of his/her Personal Data.
User makes his/her requests in writing or through the registered electronic mail (REM), secured electronic signature, mobile signature or through electronic mail address notified to Ommasign and registered in the system of Ommasign or through a software or an application developed for this purpose.
User is required to include in his/her application its name, surname, if the application is in writing, his/her signature, his/her Turkish identity number (if applicable), if he/she is a foreign national his/her nationality, passport number or identity number (if applicable), his/her residential address or office address (if applicable), electronic mail address, phone and facsimile number (if applicable) and subject of his/her application.
Ommasign will conclude the requests included in the User’s application, depending on the nature of the requests, within thirty days, free of any charge. However, if the request causes Ommasign an additional cost, Ommasign may receive the fee in the tariff specified in the Communiqué on the Procedure and Principles to the Application to Data Controller by the Board of Protection of Personal Data.
6. Contact Information
Name: Softalive Bilişim Hizmetleri San.Tic.A.Ş.
Mersis No: 0772068247300017
Phone No: +90 216 687 03 69
REM Address: [email protected]
Address: Barbaros Mah. Kardelen Sk. No:2 K:10 Palladium Tower Ataşehir İstanbul